Orange Drive believes that deploying the proper tools from the beginning will save you many headaches down the road. So what does that mean? Here are just a few examples:
- Email solutions that are affordable, scalable, and easy for anyone to administer.
- Backup solutions for your desktop clients, your servers, and your network that have been tested. Zero down time = zero money lost.
- Phones that will keep your team mobile and not tied to their desks.
- Computer management systems that will allow you to respond quickly if a computer gets lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Networks that are reliable, easy to troubleshoot, and have redundancy.
- Even cable management
The best kind of support is the kind you don’t even have to ask for. Orange Drive offers support on an hourly or contract basis. There isn’t much we don’t support:
- mobile devices
- hardware peripherals
- security systems
Orange Drives takes a lot of pride in the quality of training. Not everyone speaks “tech” and that’s okay! We can speak “tech” in a way that anyone can understand, even your mom. Training is available in individual and group sessions and can be customized to fit your home or business needs. Here are a few examples of training sessions we’ve done in the past:
- Information Security: Password Management
- Keynote: Design and Presentation Skills
- Mac 101: The Basic of Using a Mac
- WordPress Administration: Updating Your Own WordPress Site
- Google Apps: Simplify your life with Gmail, gDrive, and gCal
Orange Drive also offers training sessions open for anyone to attend. See our upcoming class schedule here.